Warwick Road Kensington
KEN 35 Sleeps 2 One bedroom One bathroom
Excellent location 4 minutes walk from Earls Court tube ( 3 lines including direct access to Heathrow), and 2 minutes to buses to all areas. Many restaurants, cafes and shops within a short walk. Located on Warwick Rd just south of the Kempsford Gardens junction. Easy access to the S.Kensington museums and parks .
Second floor walk up in period building. ( 3rd floor USA/Canada and rest of Europe) with 2 sets of stairs to walk up.
Sitting/dining room/kitchen . Open- plan sunny room with sofa, dining table for 4, flatscreen TV and wifi. ( Note the TV shown has been replaced by a 32inch Samsung TV) The kitchen is off the main sitting room and has a hob and oven, microwave, frig/freezer and washer/drier.
Bedroom and bathroom. Cosy bedroom with standard double bed and built- in closets. Smart modern bathroom with small bathtub and shower over, WC and basin.
- tube: Earls Court 4 minutes
- 2nd floor walk-up no lift
- double glazing
- note no cleaning or linen change during your stay (linen is left for you but for longer stays you would need to do own laundry OR maid service available at £75 a time for cleaning and linen change)
- Minimum stay 4 weeks unless gaps between bookings of shorter periods – do ask
- size 35 sq metres and 377 sq ft.
Price from£770 per week (seasonal)